PLATFORM COOKIE NOTICE
Effective November 14, 2017.
OneMarket has created a technology platform (“Platform”) that our clients use to buy, sell, and deliver online advertising, including interest-based advertising, mostly through real-time bidding.
Although the specific cookies may change from time to time, this Cookie Notice describes the cookies the Platform uses and the purposes for which the Platform employs cookies to operate and enable clients to use the Platform.
- The Platform uses unique cookies to identify web browsers and to store data for advertising purposes.
- The Platform uses unique cookies to store ad delivery and reporting data for clients, such as, for example, which ad was shown, the number of times a particular ad has been shown, and how recently an ad has been shown to a particular web browser.
- The Platform uses unique cookies to enable ad buyers to track users’ responses (clicks and conversions) to ads purchased on the platform.
- The Platform uses non-unique cookies for server load-balancing and similar technical purposes.
- The Platform uses non-unique cookies to store users’ opt-out choices.
- The Platform is designed to use only Platform Data, as described in the Platform Privacy Notice.
Below you will find information on OneMarket cookies, all of which are set on the tdxio.com domain. OneMarket has contractual provisions that prohibit clients of the Platform from setting, reading, writing, modifying, or deleting any cookie on a OneMarket
domain. Except as noted in the table below, all of these cookies are set by the Platform.
|tdx_user||This cookie contains a unique randomly-generated value that enables the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. It is matched against information – such as advertising interest segments and histories of ads shown in the browser or device –
provided by clients or other third parties and stored on the Platform. This information is used by clients to select advertisements for delivery by the Platform, and to measure the performance of, and attribute payment for, those advertisements.
In addition, this cookie is sometimes matched to clients’ or other third parties’ cookies that contain such non-PII. For more information about information collected and used on the Platform, see our Platform Privacy Notice.
|tdx_optout||When a user opts out of having the Platform used to select ads based on online behavior, this field will have the value “1”. For more information about the Platform opt out, click click here.|
|tdx_csrf||This cookie contains a token used to assist in preventing cross-site request forgery attacks. This cookie is set to expire in one hour. If necessary, a new cookie may be created. After use, the cookie is removed.|
|tdx_verify||This cookie is used to assist in determining if a browser supports setting third party cookies. This cookie is set to expire in one hour. After use of the cookie it is removed.|